From the email:
Animal Law and Environmental Law: Exploring the Connections and Synergies
Environmental Law Institute
1730 M Street, NW, Suite 700 (Directions)
Washington, DC (and via webinar)
This event is free and open to the public but you must register.
- Please REGISTER HERE by November 11. Contact email@example.com with questions.
- Webinar information will be emailed one business day prior to the event. If you are unsure if you can access the webinar via the GoToMeeting platform, please go HERE to view system requirements prior to registering.
- All times noted are Eastern Time. There is no CLE for this course. Questions?: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: All registrants for ELI events need to have an ELI “account.” When you click on the above Register Here link, you will be asked to log in.
- ELI members and previous registrants have accounts. If you don’t remember your password, please click on the “Request new password” tab.
- Non-members who have previously not set up an ELI account may click on the “Create new account” tab, complete the process, and then return to this page to register. While creating this account does not confer membership, it will allow you to register for this and future events at any appropriate non-member rate that may be required.